Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp believes his side will need to keep improving to hold off the chasing pack next season after lifting the Premier League trophy.The Reds clinched the title last month, but finally got their hands on the silverware after a 5-3 win over Chelsea on Wednesday.Chelsea have already strengthened ahead of next season with the signings of a long-term Liverpool target Timo Werner and Hakim Ziyech. “Chelsea is such a talented team, we had to bring everything on the pitch tonight. Man Utd, Man City [will contend], there are no guarantees for anything, but we will try.”Liverpool also beat Chelsea to lift the UEFA Super Cup at the start of the season to go with the Premier League, Champions League and Club World Cup and Klopp admitted he will take time for a special moment after an incredible run of success.”We are champions of England, Europe and the world. We won four trophies, really big ones, so I couldn’t be more proud,” he added.”I’m usually not a person who needs pictures but I will have a picture with all four trophies because it doesn’t happen often, so we should.”Jordan Henderson had the honor of becoming the first Liverpool player to lift the Premier League trophy and the Reds’ captain believes the manner of victory over a Chelsea side, who needed a result to confirm their place in the Champions League next season, bodes well for what can be achieved next season.”It’s been a journey and to finish it off like this is really special,” said Henderson.”After this, next season is going to be a big challenge for us. But I thought tonight we showed the mentality to come and perform again and get the result we did.” Klopp also expects Manchester City and Manchester United to bolster their squads.But the German believes there is still improvement for his players to make despite becoming English, European and world champions over the past 14 months.”We should not stop, we have internal challenges to improve,” said Klopp.”We have the chance to make another step, but we have to because the others will not sleep. Topics :
Indianapolis, In. — The Domestic Relations Committee of the Judicial Conference of Indiana is seeking comments on proposed changes to Indiana’s Child Support Guidelines, which are used to make decisions about child support in dissolutions of marriage, legal separations, paternity cases, Title IV-D proceedings, and all other actions for child support.The proposed changes address:A parent’s legal duty to support a prior-born child when no court order existsConsideration of whether a child support amount prohibits a parent’s ability to support himself or herselfIn-kind benefits and payments from structured settlements as incomeSituations in which a parent is incarceratedClarification of children’s health insurance costsFeedback will be accepted until noon EDT, Friday, May 17, 2019. Comments may be submitted online or sent by mail to the Indiana Office of Court Services, c/o Domestic Relations Committee, 251 North Illinois Street, Suite 800, Indianapolis, IN 46204.The Domestic Relations Committee is composed of judicial officers from across Indiana and receives staff support from the Indiana Office of Court Services. The Committee will review public comments to assist in recommending amendments of the Child Support Guidelines to the Indiana Supreme Court. The Court has the final authority over the Guidelines.
RelatedPosts Nigeria’s COVID-19 curve flattening — PTF COVID-19: PTF mandates schools to conduct weekly assessments Minister pledges support for development of AI, robotics in Nigeria The Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Sunday Dare, says contact sports will soon resume in the country under strict protocols as recommended by the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19.The Minister disclosed this on Thursday in Abuja after the unveiling of the National Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Hub (BredHub). Dare said the Ministry was working closely with the PTF to ensure contact sports resume in the country under strict COVID-19 protocols.He said: “As we see gradual opening up of different sector of the economy, we have prepared a post COVID-19 protocols.“We hope in the next two weeks, contact sports will return subject to the strict adherence to the COVID-19 protocols.”Dare stressed that the ministry will be properly guided as various sporting events gradually return to the country following the ban as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.He said: “We are going to be properly guided on the National Sports Festival as we are working with the PTF, Health ministry, NCDC. “We have sent a team to the National Sports Council.“We hope that before the end of this year, we can have the National Sports Festival, of course with some modifications, it can be staggered.”On the resumption of the Nigeria Professional Football League, he maintained that club sides who have not met with the regulations set will not partake in the coming season.He said any club that does not have N200 million in its account won’t be allowed to play in the NPFL alongside other conditions.Dare said: “Very clearly we have decided that since the Federal Executive Council have classified sports as a business, there are certain steps that must be taken to make sure the entire co-system keys into that business model. “One of the first steps is the fact that our domestic league must run as a business and to do that you must have regulations, financial control.“There is a new enforcement regime for our domestic league as they must have a minimum of N200 million in their account to show they can take care of their players.”—Tags: National Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Hub (BredHub)Presidential Task Force on COVID-19Sunday Dare
Formula One team Racing Point has terminated its title sponsorship with Kenyan bookmaker SportPesa due to ‘difficulties in their home market’, according to the firm’s team principal Otmar Szafnauer.Racing Point had initially signed a multi-year title sponsorship with SportPesa ahead of the 2019 F1 season, marked as the Kenyan betting group’s biggest-ever sponsorship commitment. However, as a new F1 season approaches (start date 15 March – Melbourne Grand Prix) the bookmaker abruptly ended the title sponsorship.Speaking to Motorsport.com, Szafnauer stated: “They had some difficulties in their home market. They still want to be involved but maybe at a different level, but not as a title sponsor.“So we’re still talking to them and they’re friends of the team and hopefully we can also include them as part of our sponsors and partners.”The home market problems Szafnauer mentioned seemingly refers to SportPesa becoming the highest-profile bookmaker to be expelled from the Kenyan market in 2019, following a dispute with the Uhuru Kenyatta government in relation to unpaid player taxes.Kenya’s recent gambling reform also resulted in Betin, another major market participant, reportedly giving up and opting for closure and redundancy.SportPesa has yet to reclaim access to its hometown markets. With the tax dispute seemingly not coming to an end, it appears that professional sports teams associated with of the company have decided to pull out of existing agreements.Along with Racing Point, Everton has also recently pulled out of a multi-year partnership with SportPesa. The club had previously promoted the betting firm on its shirts, as well as being considered a major partner on SportPesa’s website alongside fellow partner Hull City.Replacing SportPesa as Racing Point’s title sponsor will be BWT, a manufacturer of water treatment systems based in Austria.As mentioned earlier, SportPesa and Racing Point are in discussions over a new partnership. However, the deal will certainly be less financially lucrative compared to last year’s deal. Share Kenya Finance Bill carries tax rescind waiting on Kenyatta approval June 25, 2020 Share Related Articles HBLB ups prize money commitment by 50% July 31, 2020 Betsson sees strong prospects in disrupted Kenya June 19, 2020 Submit StumbleUpon
Full statement from MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center:To protect the health and well-being of our patients, their families, and of the communities we serve, MercyOne North Iowa is now restricting visitors. In accordance with this, we are following the most recent CDC COVID-19 recommendations and are acting with an abundance of caution to ensure we do not elevate the risk of exposure to the virus for our colleagues, physicians, patients or community members. Effective immediately, MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center is instituting the following visitor restrictions: For the immediate future, only visits from immediate family members, loved ones or clergy who meet the following criteria will be permitted. Visitor restrictions:Two visitors per patient at a timeNo visitors under 14 years of ageDo not visit if you are sickFor our Skilled Nursing Unit – only 1 designated visitor for the duration of the stay.As a reminder, we encourage the community to follow the best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to help prevent the spread of all viruses:Staying home if you are sickAvoiding close contact with people who are sickCovering your nose and mouth when you cough or sneezeThoroughly washing your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezingo If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth Disinfecting surfaces and objects using a regular household cleaning spray or wipeAt MercyOne, we are following guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Iowa Public Health Department to screen patients for symptoms including fever and respiratory signs as well as the patient’s travel history and exposure to those who have traveled.If you have general questions on COVID-19, please dial 2-1-1. If you begin to experience symptoms and have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you live in or have recently been in an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19, call your primary care provider before coming in. Learn more at MercyOne.org. MASON CITY — MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center in Mason City is now restricting visitors. The restrictions for the immediate future will mean only visits from immediate family members, loved ones or clergy who meet the following criteria will be permitted. The visitor restrictions include two visitors per patient at a time, no visitors under the age of 14, and people should not visit if they are sick. For the skilled nursing unit, only one designated visitor will be allowed for the duration of the stay.
Buyers Down Payment Down Payment Resource homeowners homes HOUSING Lenders Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corp. 2018-04-08 Radhika Ojha Milwaukee-headquartered primary mortgage insurance company Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation (MGIC) is partnering with Down Payment Resource (DPR), a provider of information on down payment assistance programs for homebuyers and professionals to help its customers access discounted DPR services to research down payment programs.Through this partnership, MGIC will make it easy for lenders to research down payment assistance programs and match borrowers to programs for which they may be eligible. MGIC and DPR will also work together to enhance consumer understanding of the availability and benefits of down payment assistance.“Our new partnership with Down Payment Resource simplifies and streamlines the participation of lenders in down payment assistance programs,” said Margaret Crowley, VP, Marketing and Customer Experience at MGIC. “Together, we can further our shared mission of making homeownership possible sooner through low-down-payment options for borrowers.”MGIC, the principal subsidiary of MGIC Investment Corporation, serves lenders throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico, and other locations helping families achieve homeownership sooner by making affordable low-down-payment mortgages a reality. On February 28, 2018, MGIC had $196.5 billion of primary insurance in force covering approximately one million mortgages. “We know the challenge of saving for the down payment is the number one hurdle for first-time homebuyers. Now more than ever, it’s important for buyers to understand and evaluate homeownership programs that may help them buy a home sooner,” said Rob Chrane, CEO of DPR. “We look forward to working with MGIC and its lender customers to help connect more buyers to available down payment assistance.”Down Payment Resource creates an opportunity for homebuyers, Realtors, and lenders by uncovering programs that get people into homes. The company tracks approximately 2,500 homebuyer programs through its housing finance agency partners. Share MGIC Partners With Down Payment Resource April 8, 2018 484 Views in Headlines, News, Origination