Mother and son get electrocuted in Agra

first_imgAGRA: In the district of Etah, on Tuesday morning, a 46-year-old man and his mother had been electrocuted. The victims were identified as Indraveer and his mother Rambeti (76). As per the police, Indraveer took his cattle for grazing, as one of the bovine was separated from the herd and went towards an electric pole, where the harness of cattle got stuck around the pole. “When Indraveer went to release the cattle, he was electrocuted. Seeing his son lying unconscious near the electric pole, Rambeti went to rescue him, but she, too, was electrocuted,” said Jaitra police.last_img

Leave a Reply

(*) Required, Your email will not be published